The Curriculum Archive is a central repository for lessons and classroom projects. You can earn extra income while contributing your ideas to this collective resource. Read this information to find out about payment schedules.
Help
support
educators

Please use this link to send this page to friends and colleagues so that they may also support the teachers who have contributed to this valuable resource.

Here are three methods for supporting teachers via the Curriculum Archive :

First: Use, Link, and Recommend

Since 100% of the advertising revenue generated by lessons at the curriculum archive is paid to the teachers that have contributed the content to the archive, accessing the lessons and participating in lesson discussions is perhaps the easiest way to support those who have contributed to this archive.

Recommending individual lessons or the entire archive to your colleagues as a valuable source of ideas will help the user base of the archive grow.

Use this link to conveniently recommend this tool to friends and colleagues.

Linking the lessons on the curriculum archive to your schools web resources page(s) is an excellent way to let others searching for ideas find the site and help the user base grow.

The larger the user base grows the more the teacher contributors benefit financially.

Second: Online Shopping

75% of all revenue generated by online shopping for books, electronics, home appliances, toys, etc. at Amazon.com will be distributed equally among the lesson contributors. The remaining 25% are used to maintain and improve this tool for educators.

Use the button to the right to shop at Amazon.com and support teachers in the process :

Use the button below to shop online at Amazon.com and support the teachers who have contributed to this archive:

In Association with Amazon.com

Third: Donations

75% of all donations received by the curriculum archive will be distributed equally among the teacher contributors. The remaining 25% are used to maintain and improve this tool.

Donations can be made via the link to the right:

Use the button below to contribute a tax deductible donation to teachers who have contributed to this archive:

Amazon Honor System Click Here to Pay Learn More


Go To CurriculumArchive Home Page SEARCH Curriculum Archive ADD a lesson BROWSE lessons DISCUSS
contact the webmaster